Application and Data Security
If there’s anything that can keep an IT project staff on their toes 24/7, it’s the issue of security.
Triveni IT provides a set of services to improve software security and resolve quality issues early in the development process. We implement these processes to minimize risks of hacking, crashing and errors in your software. To ensure all-around security of an application, we assess, test and oversee production of every layer of your software. Security vulnerabilities can put you and your business at risk to damage your brand, as well as transgress on SEO regulatory violations and other serious security infringements. Make sure that your software is secure and safe for others to use with our services.
Our service offerings fall into the following categories:
- Source Code Security Audit
- Software Penetration Testing
- Software Security Training
- Software Development Lifecycle Planning
CRITICAL IT SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES
Triveni IT can be a beneficial partner for you and your company in the quest for maintaining secure software systems. Let us use our knowledge and services to extend the capabilities of your team in the security areas where they need the most help. We have:
- Extensive expertise with a variety of software products and platforms
- Comprehensive experience in designing and implementing large-scale enterprise and public-facing applications with strict security requirements
- Years of hands-on training in customization, development, technical writing and documentation services
Triveni IT offers expertise in technology security across a pivotal set of domains that include:
- Operational Security
Internal processes, policies and regulations.
- Infrastructure Security
Physical, Network and Operating System levels.
- Application Security
Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) process framework.
GREAT SECURITY BEGINS WITH GREAT AUDITS
Triveni IT offers a complete line of audit services that cover a diverse range of security analysis. A security review highlights the strengths and weaknesses of a company’s security infrastructure, both internally and externally. A detailed analysis of key criteria will document the strength of your software’s physical security, network security and computer systems security. Back-up and disaster recovery audits offer assessments on the policies, procedures and plans that organizations have in place to respond to major business interruptions. Our industry-specific system analysis offers in-depth examinations of technology systems within an organization’s infrastructure. Anti-virus and anti-spyware assessments and procedures identify external threats and offer plans on keeping your company safe.
Triveni IT can offer consultation at all phases of customer relationship management (CRM) execution:
- Enterprise security management
- Accountable IT management
- Risk management
- Security roles and duties
- Security policies
- IT security staff training
- Security as a development lifecycle
- Security that is planned, managed, measured, reviewed and audited